Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Birthday Celebration!


Saturday, 4th August 2007

Orchard Parade Hotel Suite



My dearest sisters and friends made this the most memorable birthday party ever! It came along as a big surprise as I absolutely got no clue about the whole arrangement. Special thanks to Elynn and Dino who spent the whole afternoon preparing the necessities purchases. I perfectly understand how heavy those dozens of drinks can be. It kills to even walk a distant carrying them in town. Awww…


I’m overjoyed! Awesomely appreciated!
Lotsa Love!



My Beautiful Sisters



Lucious Baby... Yummy Cakie =P


Dominic



Elynn's so sweet!




Calist's so attractive!

We looke rather tanned in the photo.



The Living Room

Counting the bottles, you can figure the number of people who gonna be so wasted.

Let's see...



1 2 3 Action!

Melvin and Shawn engrossed in gaming 5-10.




What excatly did Jimmy tell Dom? Dom is so amused, hehe.

Probably grandfather stories...





I suppose shawn is pouring the loser's share of drink.

The guys behind seem worried... oppsss...




What do you call them? "Gin Gang" or smthin? haha



Total Inebriated..


Alarmed! Can you tell who' intoxicated?

Not referring about me though...


Sheena slurping the Screwdriver


Alvin, Sheena and I

Oh dear, he broke his spects after he passed out.


Pause Jimmy. You’re defeated, you drink. No further excuses.

We play by rules of the game, hehe.

What are you looking at Lester?

Who's that guy in purple?


Discussing the gaming strategy


We have got a winner!

Certainly not them as you can tell... haha...


My Princess =)


Sheena, Jimmy, Dom

Why's Jimmy clutching Alvin by his shoulder?

Probably snoozing huh? hehe

Caressing Dino... ooo so lovely...


It's show Time!


That's not what you're thinking.

It's just some body lotion =)

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

It's Bananas It's It's Bananas!

Anyone?

Love It =)

Cheers~

No comments: