Sunday, September 16, 2007

.COMMENCE MY FIRST EDITORIAL COLUMN.







Hello Hello! Lovely Monday morning and it’s half past three o’clock. Were about to have my forty winks when I bring to mind that I’ve yet to revert “Deal or No Deal” Questionnaire to the assistant producer. Got up and here I am, sitting frontage of my lappy.


Gentle wind blowing through the window is tranquil. Loosen up, I’m tuning in to my all time favorite Sunday love songs on Class 95FM. Current works played is Richard Marx, Right here waiting, and the atmosphere is filled with romance. Awww..


For the previous week, it was entirely big HOO HA. Some calamity issues… oh dear… Experienced several ups and down, physically and emotionally are what I describe a roller coaster ride. Attended events the whole of Saturday where I had barely an hour of sleep. That’s so crazy. Photoshoot at China Town in the morning, Roxy Fragrance Launch at Cafe Del Mar in the late afternoon followed by “tour guiding” some foreign businessmen at night! Pretty eventful isn’t it? In addition, something is wrong in one of my relationship. Talk about it…


Was on the phone with my bestie Elynn and suggested East Coast Park for our fitness regime in the morning, hehe. I hope we accomplish what we always term, “mission impossible”. Figured jogging and cycling would do some good before we dig in to a sumptuous lunch. Oh yumm… Looking forward to it, the food part will stimulate us totally, hehe.



Mentioning Elynn earlier, she’s my best friend, a dearie sister ever since Deal or No Deal Season 1. She’s our beloved Deal or No Deal model holding Suitcase Number 26. Do keep a look out for us =) Deal or no Deal Season 2 is expected to commence on Channel 5 during the month of November 2007. What's more, she’s the Cover Girl of FHM, August 2007.









I’m gonna upload more photos and stuff to keep this interesting.



Check out my friendster at http://profiles.friendster.com/9788273


Love it! =P
Cheers~

No comments: