Monday, September 17, 2007

East Coast Park

According to plan, Elynn and I were supposed to do some work out at the beach. All set ready to go with full determination (for once, hehe), we got our feet up and arrived at East Coast Mac approximately 9pm. It’s pretty late hour to travel our way down but certainly we believe it’s valuable =)

It’s a beautiful night out at the beach. Sensually, I feel the sea breeze gently caress my skin which leaves a touch of fulfilling comfort.

Awaiting a couple of friends to turn up, we strolled past a standard Japanese/Korean restaurant and immediately both of us faced towards each another. As you have probably guessed, the mouth-watering temptation was irresistible. Yea we dined in, so sinful I know! There goes our exercise regime hehe.

Alright alright… Corn flakes cereal with milk and probably ORGANIC products for the next two weeks before the filming of Deal or No Deal Season 2. Yes, you heard me! Period =P


Love It!

Cheers

No comments: